|Corvette Series:||Not Corvette|
|GM Group Number:||24.000|
|Manufactured In:||United States|
+ $6 USD Shipping Continental US
Spring 2006 Corvette Quarterly Magazine
- Jr. Incorporated - The biggest star in NASCAR, Dale Earnhardt Jr drives a hot red Z06, and now builds Busch series racers in addition to driving. We catch up with him at his Mooresville, NC headquarters
- How does the new 6-speed paddle shift perform on the racetrack and on the autocross?
- David C Hill passes the Corvette chief engineer torch to Tom Wallace
- The oldest Corvette in existence sold for more than a million dollars at the Barrett-Jackson auction in Scottsdale, AZ but that's only part of the story
- How the sixth-generation Corvette gets outrageously good fuel economy
- All-Star shortstop Miguel Tejada takes his new Corvette for a ride in the Dominican Republic
Good Condition, normal wear from storage, age and handling. Magazine has been folded in half to cause a crease down the center.