|Corvette Series:||C3 1968-1982|
|GM Group Number:||24.000|
|Manufactured In:||United States|
|This Item is Currently Unavailable|
Summer 1990 Corvette Quarterly Magazine
Vol 3 No 2
- Return to Route 66 - We travel the remnants of Historic Route 66 in Arizona and find out why this road, once so vital to the fabric of America, is now experiencing a bit of a comeback
- Romancing the Road - Permanently cementing the bond between the Corvette and Route 66 was an early 1960s television show by the same name. A look at what made this show so unique and so memorable
- Tod and Buz, 30 Years Later - The stars of Route 66 Martin Milner and George Maharis reflect on the roles that have made them household words among anyone who ever experience wanderlust
- Corvettes on Camera - A filmography of the Corvette's performances on the big screen and television, from Hot Rods to Hell to Terms of Endearment
- Faster than a Speeding Bullet! - Two Corvettes made automotive history recently, shattering a dozen international speed endurance records and three world records at Fort Stockton, TX
- The ZR-1 Driver's Manual - Our first installment of the official ZR-1 Driver's Manual, which provides plenty of enlightening information about driving America's fastest car
Good Condition, normal wear from storage, handling and age. This item can be picked up at our Corvette Parts and Service Center, Tracy Performance, 29069 Calahan Road, Roseville, Michigan 48066-1805, (just Northeast of Detroit), to save shipping costs.
The Copyrighted Info and Pictures are the Property of Tracy Performance!