|Corvette Series:||C6 2005-2013|
|Part Brand:||Corvette Magazine|
|GM Group Number:||24.000|
|Manufactured In:||United States|
+ $6 USD Shipping Continental US
January 2007 Corvette Magazine #30
- Extreme Makeover what do you get when you mix a German tuner with an American GT car? We're not sure either, but dig those wide fenders
- The Last Hurrah at the start of the '90s, the future seemed to involve a whole lot of teensy top-end parts. By mid-decade they were fading away
- Proven Under Pressure Jeff Glenn goes to Milford to see 40 below, 130 above, indoor rainstorms, and two Corvettes stuck in a fridge
- Free Radical we drive the two-rotor - a Corvette concept with a body from Italy, an engine invented in Germany, and a death sentence in Detroit
- Pickup Lines what do you do if you only like driving Corvettes but need a tough pickup for work? This guy broke out the saws and the plywood
- Corvette Market Report: C5 they're not very old, not very far from brand-new, and not very expensive. That's why it's not a very hard decision
- Smoothing the Edges with the '50s coming to a close and the Bill Mitchell era just beginning, the Corvette was in for some radical changes
- Hot on Their Heels as the season comes down to the wire, Corvette racing finds itself in a do-or-die battle with lead bricks and tiny steel holes
- Injection Inspection and Resurrection tpi fuel injection is simple, reliable, and not getting any younger. Got time for a C4 refresher course?
Good Condition, normal wear from storage, age and handling.