|Corvette Series:||C6 2005-2013|
|GM Group Number:||24.000|
|Manufactured In:||United States|
+ $6 USD Shipping Continental US
December 2006 Corvette Magazine #29
- Adrenaline on Demand Le Mans meets main street when the works team's engine supplier tries its tricks on a racedriver's Z06 road car
- Takes You Back original equipment is the name of the game in Corvette collecting; this enthusiast takes it right down to the rivets
- Corvette market Report: C4 the macintosh computer, Miami Vice, and the C4 Corvette were all-new in '84
- For Sound Reasons handling, horsepower, and speed: feh, it's been done. Five Figures spent on a stereo?
- A Baffling Problem to get less noise when you don't want it and more noise when you do, Corvette mufflers must undergo aural surgery
- Pure Bull a pair of twins, a new Corvette, and a lot of ticked-off police figure highly in a coast-to-coast rally fraught with celebrities
- Hammer Time why this most famous of Corvette race engines just couldn't keep itself on track. Zazarine meets an as-new L88 coupe
- With One Arm Tied Behind Its Back in professional competition, no good deed goes unpunished: Corvette racing finds out the hard way
- Total Performance, Chevy-Style CERV II, part 2, plus the mid-engined Corvette that never was. Confused? Karl Ludvigsen explains
- Delight at the End of the Tunnel does the intricate operation of the C4's headlights require some tricky parts? Nope, just plastic pins
Good Condition, normal wear from storage, age and handling.